|First Appearance||Kitchen (first visit)|
|Final Appearance||Walled Garden (second visit)|
|Chapter(s)||2, 3 & 5|
|Damage|| -2pts (with fire balls)|
-4pts (with fire breath)
|No. of Hits Before Knock-Down||None|
Fire Imps resemble like regular Imps; except with dark red skin, slightly longer horns, bat-like wings, an extra set of fangs and is covered in an aura of fire.
Being fire creatures, Fire Imps have two fire-based attacks. Their first basic attack is a tiny fireball they spit out which decreases 2 points. The second attack that is used later in the game allows Fire Imps to breathe in until their stomach is big enough before releasing a long stream of fire, breathing it out at a close range. This will knock out Cooper (and any other being) and take 4 points.
Another advantage of their fiery nature is that touching them would cause Cooper or any other ghouly to be caught on fire and lose 1 points. They only way to destroy them is with the Fire Extinguisher that will drain the energy from any Fire Imp (similar to the Holy Water Squirter on Zombies), putting out the fire around them and killing them in seconds.
Like other Imps, Fire Imps can swarm in groups of around a dozen at a time.
Fire Imps have their own theme music that is played during challenges and it is also used for Flying Imps It is played five times in the game. The first time in the first visit to the Kitchen, second in the first visit to the Walled Garden, third in the fourth visit to the Kitchen again and fourth in Criven's Qaurters (even though they were Flying Imps in that room instead of Fire Imps) and fifth and last in the only visit to the Stables.
- Fire Imps tend to appear in the kitchen oftenly and in it's last visit, Fire Imps spawn right from the large cauldren, suggesting Ma Soupswill accidentally creates them.
- Mummies, who are only vulnerable to fire, can be harmed and defeated by Fire Imps.
- Fire Imps cannot be slain by the Reaper, as touching them will just cause him to be set on fire and briefly stunned.
- Fire Imps along with Haunted Televisions, Chairs, Doors, Paintings, the Hunchback, Warlocks, Medusas, Jessie N Clyde, Vampires and Worms are the only Ghoulies not to appear in Bonus Challenges.
- In an earlier build of the game Fire Imps were supposed to appear in the bonus challenge Kick em Quick instead of Flying Imps.
|Imps||Imp • Fire Imp • Ninja Imp • Flying Imp|
|Haunted Objects||Haunted Chair • Haunted Television • Haunted Door • Haunted Coat • Haunted Painting|
|Mummies||Ancient Mummy • Cursed Mummy|
|Zombies||Zombie • Zombie Pirate|
|Vampires||Vampire Chicken • Vampire|
|Skeletons||Skeleton • The Reaper • Mr. Ribs|
|Critters||Spider • Worm|
|Humanoids||Ghouly Amber • Medusa • Hunchback • Jessie and Clyde • Warlock|